Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Avalanche?

I must say that today was probably the most fun i have had riding in a long time... I rode with my sister's boyfriend Andrew and some of his friends. We got up around 9:30 and went pretty much straight over to Interceptor quad chair. Then we hiked out over the top to North Perisher T-bar. We found some pretty sweet lines over there and did some more laps on the t-bar. After we shredded that for a bit we hiked over the top again and Andrew dropped in to the right and i went to the left to hit this little rock line. After I landed I heard Andrew yelling and looked over and saw that he had set off a little avi. So that was one of the small highlights of the day.



Such a fun day shredding!

Tomorrow we are heading up again hopefully its just as fun as today was...

SM

No comments:

Post a Comment