Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Teenage Rampage

Today was the pipe event of the Ocean and Earth Teenage Rampage at Perisher.
The weather for the event held off which made for a fun day shredding.

Lauren dropping in for her first run.


The format was 30minutes practice then two runs, best run counts. I only did about three practice runs which kinda sucked and didn't get all the tricks i was hoping for. But my run seemed to be big enough and clean enough and i pulled through to impress the judges who put me in first place. I was pretty stoked with the result even though i knew i could have rode better. As this is the only halfpipe contest for this season I'm even more stoked to have taken it out.
Well done to the other boys especially Ben Randal who was riding really well on the day.



SM

No comments:

Post a Comment