Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Shoulder Surgery... lame

So about a week ago i thought it would be a sweet idea to learn backside rodeo's at the bottom of the pipe... it seemed like a good idea... the snow was soft and it was a super sunny day. i wasn't getting them at first they weren't flipy enough then i decided just to throw it straight over and it turned out pretty sweet until i landed. i put my arm out to brace myself. i felt that same pain i've been feeling everytime i put my arm out when i fall for the last year or so.

My shoulder has been progressively getting worse so it was inevitable that surgery was down the road somewhere.

I was my surgeon today and he's given me a reference to get an MRI and an Xray on the shoulder then we'll go from there and see if surgery is the only option.

I'll keep everyone posted on what happens with it when i know more info.

SM

No comments:

Post a Comment