Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sydneeyyy.

Usually I don't like doing posts without any photo's or video but I think this can be an exception as it's kind of important in relation to what's going on with my shoulder.

Last night we got to Sydney at about 5:30 or so. We checked into our hotel which is pretty cool, it's right in the city so yeah we went got some dinner at The Red Lantern... So good!

Our booking with the surgeon was at 9:15 this morning. He pretty much just looked at the MRI's and gave me three options. 1. do nothing 2. try a strength program (which we've already tried) or 3. get surgery and have 6 months off.
When he first said 6 months off I was a bit bummed... but I guess that's not so bad... At least I get to have a christmas with my family and it gives me a chance to get a job and make some cash. I should be back overseas for a Spring camp if it happens again this year.

We hung out in the city for ages today I got some new jeans and shoes. pretty stoked.
Anyways now we are waiting at the airport for my plane back to Canberra. Hopefully I'll hang out with Rob, Phoebe and Grace tonight and maybe go out in the city... should be good.

SM

No comments:

Post a Comment