Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lupe Fiasco

Last Night i was in Canberra to see Lupe Fiasco play at the University of Canberra. He was supported by local crew Koolism and some other people who I didnt get to see...
DJ Danielsan was there and he wasncrazzy. But the main focus was of course on LupeAs soon as he appeared on the top section of the room the whole crowd went crazzy.
I was towards the front of the crowd at the start but it got way too hectic so i moved over to the side where i could still see.
Lupe's set was amazing... he had a drummer and an electric guitarist with him which made the experience just that little bit more interesting. The drummer had by far the fastest double kicks i've ever seen, He was insane.

Here are a few photo's.








Then today I came home and tonight I went fishing with my friend Dunk and his boss Craig... it turned out to be a pretty good night and we caught ten fish... pretty stoked.



I know there are only seven in this photo but trust me we caught ten.


SM

No comments:

Post a Comment